Synopsis: Learn more about our celebrations and our annual awards dinner.
Each year, Orange Environment selects both individuals and groups from grassroots organizations, the media, government, agriculture and private enterprise, that exemplify ecological stewardship—whose programs and plans work to ensure that Orange County remains a coveted place to live and work—now and in the future. The “OE” awards are given at our annual awards dinner.
The categories are consistent year to year with the occasional add-on as where appropriate.
- The Orange Environment Preservation Award
- Sandra Kissam Award
- Ben Kissam Activist Award
- Ann Botshon Protection Award
- Community Agriculture Award
- Renewable Energy Award
- Responsible Government Official Award
- Media Award
- Press Award
- Sustainable Art Communities Award
- Environmental Education Award
- Strong Activism Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award